Video is a great way to allow buyers to really 'feel' the character of a property. It allows a buyer to gain an in depth understanding of the property’s features and surrounding area and will create an emotional attachment for the right buyer. Recent surveys have shown that listings with real estate video significantly increase the enquiry rate and can also increase the property's perceived value.
Sky Images Australia creates real estate sales videos for agents, builders and developers. The video is then linked 24/7 to your preference of channels.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT ADDING VIDEO TO YOUR LISTING
- With as many as 90% of buyers now coming from a digital resource, it’s imperative for agents to make sure they are highlighting their vendor's properties to the best of their ability. A real estate video is an excellent way of achieving this because it gets a potential buyer's attention for 60 seconds, can gain an emotional attachment and a better feel and understanding for the property. Here are some more facts on why video is an imperative tool in the marketing mix:
- A visitor who watched a product video is 85% more likely to make a purchase than if they hadn’t.
- With proper optimization, video increases the chance of a front page Google result by 53 X.
- 46% of people who watch an online advertisement take some form of further action.
- Using a real estate video will better convey the key selling points of a home and the lifestyle of the area.
- Showcase your home to maximum effect.
- Consumers are 37% more likely to engage with social media if it has a video as opposed to just a photo or text.
- There are over 1 billion unique users that visit YouTube every month
- 25% of all Google searches return a result for YouTube. There is another potential market right there!
- 85% of consumers are more likely to purchase when they have watched a product demo
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth
- Why read when you can watch?